Sunday 21 August 2011

The Marriage Of Heather & Corey Mansell.



On Saturday, August 13th 2011
I attended a very classy and fun wedding.
The two lucky lovers are Heather Douglas and Corey Mansell.
I loved the theme of the entire wedding.
I loved her headpiece!!  It was so fitting!
The little flower girls and their adorable pink converse shoes, and their little tutu's.
The guys shoes, black converse. 
The ladies had black Toms on, and Heather wore cream coloured Toms.
Every detail surrounding this amazing day was so perfect.
They were married, photographed, and partied at the St Thomas Train Station.
This historic building is amazing for weddings, and gorgeous for photos.
I can't thank you enough Heather and Corey for having me be part of your big day!
You two were shining and are so in love!
I hope you enjoy your photoblog! :) I love how the photos turned out!
Oh and just to let you know, my finger is pretty well all healed :P 
hahaha.

Congratulations, and Many Cheers To You Both!
-LISA PREECE-
LISABELLA PHOTOGRAPHY























 Thank You Alisha Tobola, For All Your Help & Creativity!! Love Ya! 



















 (She's not actually drinking any alcohol, as seen)






























I politely, and fairly ask that nobody crop, or edit any of my photos.  
There is a very good reason as to why they are labelled, and I would appreciate that staying on the photo.
Credit goes where earned. 
:) 
-LISABELLA PHOTOGRAPHY-

No comments:

Post a Comment