Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Marriage Of Heather & Steve Dinunzio

On Saturday, August 20th 2011
I witnessed a gorgeous wedding, held at the Navy Yard in Amherstburg Ontario.
With gardens of vibrant flowers, the river right behind them, blue skies, and the walkway filled with Heather and Steve's closest friends and family, this wedding couldn't have gone any smoother than it did.
Heather and Steve met at a soccer game when they were 16 years old. 
I had never met Steve before, but Heather has been part of our family for over 12 years.
When I saw them together, I knew it was real, true love.
They have the same sense of humour, and they smile non-stop when they are with each other.
I was extremely touched, and happy to be part of their big day. 
It's a huge deal for me to be able to capture one of the most important days in their lives together. 
I hope that everybody enjoys my photos just as much as I do.
These two are made for one another.
Love you tonns!
Can't wait to see what the future holds in store for you and your new family!
XO
Cheers 
Lisa
-LISABELLA PHOTOGRAPHY-



























































































































I politely, and fairly ask that nobody crop, or edit any of my photos.  
There is a very good reason as to why they are labelled, and I would appreciate that staying on the photo.
Credit goes where earned. 
:) 
-LISABELLA PHOTOGRAPHY

1 comment: